Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 6 servings
- 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 2 Eggplants
- 2 Sweet Onions
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Sherry Vinegar to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place peppers, eggplants, and onions on cooling rack over baking sheet.
- Coat vegetables in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper on all vegetables. Place in oven for 30 minutes until soft.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Place red peppers inside bowl and cover with plastic wrap as they sweat.
- Remove the skin from the peppers, eggplant and onions. Tear apart into strips.
- Reserve liquid drippings from vegetables. Mix olive oil and vinegar with reserve liquid to taste.
Serve family style with sliced bread and goat cheese.