Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Recipe Courtesy of Vanessa Rose
- 1 head Kale
- 1 Watermelon Radish
- 1 Onion
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Mango, diced
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Agave
- 1 tablespoon Champagne Vinegar
- 2 Lemons, juiced
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 pound swordfish steak
- Remove the vein from the center of the kale. Roll up and shred kale. Add salt. Massage kale to breakdown fibers. Cover with cellophane and place in refrigerator.
- Cut off ends of radish and use a paring knife to remove skin. Slice with a mandolin.
- Slice onion with mandolin. Slice yellow bell pepper with knife.
- Whisk olive oil, agave, champagne vinegar, 1 lemon juiced, salt, and pepper together.
- Toss kale, onions, yellow bell peppers, watermelon radish, and mango with dressing.
- Squeeze lemon over swordfish. Season with salt and pepper. Grill over high heat for 5-8 minutes per side.