Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Recipe Courtesy of Vanessa Rose Valero
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup organic tomato sauce
- 4 oz Gorgonzola cheese
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 1 box Ezekiel Pasta
- Add garlic cloves and olive oil on stove top over high heat. Once oil gets hot, reduce to medium.
- Add tomatoes after garlic cooks down, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. And ½ teaspoon of salt. Cook for 15 minutes stirring as you go.
- Take out garlic and add 1/3 cup tomatoes sauce. Simmer for additional 5 minutes. Turn off heat and sprinkle with gorgonzola cheese and fresh parsley.
- Add Ezekiel Pasta to boiling water and cook until al-dente, approximately 5 minutes on medium high heat. Drain, reserving ½ cup of pasta water and set aside.
- Combine Pasta and sauce together in pot, adding reserved starch water as necessary.